We accept major commercial insurances and can work with out-of-network or self-pay options.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.Most insurance companies allow for reimbursement even if your provider is not in network.Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- How to obtain the reimbursement forms ?
- Does my plan allow for reimbursement and how much?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Please note, credit cards are NOT accepted. For your convenience, we accept personal checks or cash. Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
Cash or checks accepted for payment. Please be advised there is a $80.00 fee for all returned checks.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a late fee cancellation prior to your next appointment.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.